Monday, January 03, 2005



Ystd I was like searching for blogskins for the whole day. But just couldnt find one that I really liked. Came across this Jay's one, thought that it didnt really suit me. However, it's background was quite cool. So, I just asked jvn- to make that for me. Argh. Still not used to it.

Anyway, today's orientation at TPJC was kinda alright. The OGLs were cool and pretty friendly. I'm in Sirius, same as jeff lah. So kinda, got accompany. Hees. But some part of it were really boring. Almost slept. Played some silly games. The discipline mistress caught my hair! But she didnt really indicate WHEN we shld dye back, so Jan and I are going to try our luck again tmr. Hope she doesn't catch us.

All of us were like separated one. Fortunately, Janice and Huiqi are in my family(Sirius), although different OG lah. But somehow still can meet each other often.

Oh yar! I've done that shoelace pulley thing for my uniform myself! With the help of a pair of chopsticks. Wuahaha! And now I'm trying to tear that damned school badge out. Mum threw away my old uniforms(those without the sewed-on badge) so no choice. Haha. Kinda ugly. Urgh.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 7:56 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT